Monday, May 4, 2009

Post Pipit Wonderful Market

Hola people!

I had a great time at the Pipit Wonderful Market!

Big thank you to those who stopped by =) Most importantly, THANK YOU JOAN!! - My lovely partner for the day =D She was the one who brought most of the "equipments" - lamp, extension, table, price tags, tools omg I seriously can't thank her enough~! Steve from http://www.beading.com.my/ was also really kind to borrow us a huge table =) Thank you!!! :D Mike and Ivery the organizers were also really helpful~they kept checking with everyone to make sure everything's alright =) Really appreciate the help and support given~

Alright, here comes the pictures ;) Stole them from Joan coz I forgot to charge my camera batts for the event -_-

Me and my stuff ;) Really sorry that everything's displayed so messily~=/ My bad


Joan and Ivery


Joan and me ;) (ignore my oily face, that Ikea lamp right there is really powerful)


Shera, Joan, me~It was really nice to meet you Shera! :D
She's the artist of those lovely cards that were also sold at our stall on that day ;)
Missed out on them? No worries, you can always get them @ http://shera-border.blogspot.com/


Neighbors!! Irene from http://missireen.blogspot.com/, me, Tako from http://evangelione.blogspot.com/~These gals make awesome stuff!!!


Joan, Tako, me~


Another crafter Jeslyn from http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jeslyn visited us also =) Pics are still with her~Will upload when I get my hands on 'em ;)

It was a pity that Agnes from http://dreamlandstation.blogspot.com/ didn't get to come though =/ no worries, there's always a next time ;D

It was really fun meeting other crafters and also some of my customers also! :D

Thank you Sherrie for dropping by =) Finally got to see the pretty face behind those e-mails hehe... Really sorry that I didn't bring your item though.. Didn't know you were coming~=/

Dizzee also came over and grabbed loads of earrings :D Really bubbly and fun girl~! Enjoyed catting with u babe =)

Hong Yong stopped by with his sweet sweet gf as well~Nice seeing you again bro!

Adib stopped by with his really ayu gf too! :D

Love you guys to bits! =)


Alright, I better not blabber on~Thank you all once again (man this is beginning to sound like the Grammy's) and if I didn't manage to serve you guys well at the event I'm really sorry~Would love to hear some feedback from those who came =) drop me an e-mail if you think that there wasn't enough items to choose from, the items weren't arranged properly, etc etc or if you have any suggestions at all for future events just mail me ;)


xoxo
-ShiMin-


p/s: Remaining stuff from the Wonderful Market will only be uploaded this weekend~No time to take pics :(
Edit: Sorry babes, have yet to find time for the pics =( =( [10/05/09]

7 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

hey.... nice meeting you too ^^ I was excited to meet all my blogging friends. It's cool that friends never meet can be partners ey? (even though its a one day thingy). Keep in touch and hope we can coorperate again next time ^^ THanks for the little advertisement too ya. Hehehe. Cheerz

Charming Pieces said...

Hey babe!

Yeap~hahaha

Will inform you if we're attending any events in the future ;)

Most welcomed :D

Cheers!

xoxo
Shi Min

Steve Wong said...

Yeah yeah, my name is there too~~!!! Wuakakakka~!!!

Thanks my little XOXO Charming Princess :)

Charming Pieces said...

Steve of coz ur name is there la~U r big contributor leh :D

Thanks again for the table and the support given =)

xoxo
Shi Min

Agnes Sim said...

Shera, too bad.. no chance to meet u.

Steven, no need so happy gua...

Ciyou said...

sorry i couldn't make it tat time too....

Seen u all have such a wonderful times

Charming Pieces said...

Ciyou!!!

Why u tak datang T-T I was looking for you all over...

Nvm la, there's always a next time =D